Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bathroom update/rollover accident

The bathroom is coming along. Everything is operational, and the taping/mudding is half complete.

Back when the toilet was in the middle of the room with no nearby wall to hang the toilet paper on, I designed this deluxe toilet paper holder. Alas, now there's a wall beside the toilet and no more need for this snazzy invention. How sad. Perhaps I should patent it and sell it on Ebay...
While I was mudding this morning, Courtney came running downstairs saying that someone had just rolled their vehicle in our front yard. We had a bad storm last night, and the roads are still icy, so I thought maybe someone had just slid off the road into our ditch. But no, a guy had in fact rolled his jeep into our front yard. Fortunately, he was OK.





1 comment:

  1. Wow. So glad it wasn't one of you guys in the rollover. That's what I was afraid of when I read your title. How pessimistic was I??? oh me of little faith.

    I love the toilet paper tree. Definitely an ebay project.

    Bathroom's looking great!

    ReplyDelete