Sunday, November 29, 2009

UPS

Not too much is new since the last post. I've worked twice for UPS, and this week will hopefully be working every day. I worked with a different driver each time, and they were both enjoyable to work with. Lots of walking/lifting, but I enjoyed it.

Still no calf from the milk cow!

I moved a wall in the basement which enlarged the room with the wood stove. I suppose we'll call that the family room now, although the motivating factor was to have a room large enough to host a home fellowship.

Until next time...

In all my UPS finery...

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good!!

    And are you SURE that cow is gonna calf? This is ridiculous. Maybe she decided she didn't want to go through the hassle? I know, you need a snow storm! They always calve during snow storms. I'll see what I can do about getting you one!! :) Maybe God would answer my prayer for a snow storm is it was for someone else and not selfish reasons??

    Love you guys and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple bob! Chipper chewed he bottom of this picture off! lol

    ReplyDelete