Saturday, June 27, 2015

This happened today!

They are temporary, by we have stairs on which to get into the new basement. Prior to this, we had to go in through a basement window with a ladder inside, or kneel down at the edge of this hole and climb onto a ladder that was standing there. Neither of these methods made me very comfortable AT ALL! So I am extremely happy to have the stairs!

Here they are building a wall. In the background is the opening for our sliding glass door that will go out to a small balcony/patio (I say this because it would be a balcony, but it really isn't that far off the ground; maybe 5 feet or so). 

Then they built these two walls. That little space they are standing in is the sitting area in our bedroom! I can't wait to sit and have my coffee and devotions there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lots more got done on Saturday from when we saw on Friday! Good job Bob and Tucker!

    ReplyDelete